Pro Team Surfing-Kiting
|date of birth/zodiac:||February 3rd 1975 / Aquarius|
|hometown:||changes all the time, born in Linz and grown up there, then from 1993-2011 at home in Innsbruck and the big wide world, now just moved to Salzburg|
|CAMARO equipment:||Wetsuits and bathing Fashion|
|diciplines:||Waveriding, Windsurfing, Kiting, surf-riding snowboarden|
- I love surfing since…1988
- I started surfing because of…the school sport week at 15 years, afterwards I was completely contaminated. I love water, the forces of nature, the endlessness of the ocean.
- I’m equipped by CAMARO since…since an eternity, i.e. 1999 I believe
- Why did you choose CAMARO? good quality, nice team
- Three things I carry ALWAYS with me when surfing: waverider, wax, Camaro Lycra and shorty
- Go surfing means to me…freedom, experience of nature, simply the best there is
- My biggest goal…is to perfectly combine sport and profession
- Surfing in summer and … in winter? quite right
- How would you describe your surf style? always at home in the biggest waves
- What is your preferred location for surfing? Mauritius and Australia
- With whom would you like to be tuned to the same wavelength? with the Viennese crew; Babsy Strasser, Heidi Wunram, Klaas Voget, Andy Wolff
- Who is your hero on the surfboard? Somebody just standing on a surfboard is no hero for me, but a hero is because he or she is a super human person with a fine character – therefore my best friends
- My favourite word for water is…LIFE!!
- There is nothing better in this world than…to surf with friends on a wave into sundown..
- Favourite meal: Sushi
- Favourite song: changes from Muse via Live; RHCP
- Favourite movie: changes also
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? good question
- What is your motto? Do IT
- What are your greatest successes? World Cup Victory in SYLT; 1st place Soulwave Klitmöller, several 5th places at the PWA Waveworld cup and the yearly ranking
- What are you afraid of most? Severe injuries, to have no target anymore.