Since 1992 I have been under water in nearly all oceans. From the beginning I took an underwater camera with me, in order to capture the beauty of the oceans (formerly on celluloid – now digital). Articles & stories in many, many different diving magazines show the enthusiasm for text & photos.
Of course the colourful variety appeals to me – from coloured slugs to humpback whales. Especially our local rivers and creeks mean a real passion for me, hardly or never explored,
and lakes situated on high mountains. Reason enough to edit the book “Diving in Flowing Waters” (Leykam Verlag) together with my diving friend Gerald Kapfer.
Whether in the Maldive Islands, the Red Sea, Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean, the Philippines, Indonesia or local waters, Camaro’s suits convinced everywhere. Especially the
yellow photo-suits represent a considerable part of my picture composition. Quite recently
I am thrilled about the Dry Diving Suit “Arctec Pro” – offering incredible lightness combined with extra heat insulation. This Super-Light Dry Diving Suit fits in any diving bag and is with me in the mean time at all local expeditions in mountain creeks, rivers and helicopter diving
in high mountain lakes.
|Date of birth / zodiac:||29.09.1961 - Libra|
|Hometown:||Gramastetten – Upper Austria|
|CAMARO equipment:||Arctec Pro, Pronomic resp. different Titanium Alpha suits|
- I’m equipped by CAMARO since ? more than 15 years
- My photographs are published in following magazines?
- Octopus resp. further on “Invertum” (Russia)
- Silent World
- www.taucher.net resp. diveinside
- as well as numerous further daily, monthly and quarterly magazines
Authors of the book “diving in streaming waters” (Hois/Kapfer) published by Leykam (Styrian Publishing Company)
- Do you also work on film projects or other projects? If so, which are these? Photographic participation at the production of Universum Alpine Seas (Erich Pröll)
- My favourite suit: Arctec Pro
- Favourite diving location: Alpine waters resp. whale areas like the Azores, Silverbank and similar