Pro Team Waterski
|date of birth/zodiac:||January 9, 1982 / Capricorn|
|my CAMARO equipment:||Speed suit and Impact Vest|
|diciplines:||Slalom and jump|
- I’m equipped by CAMARO since… 2006
- Why did you choose CAMARO? I chose Camaro because this is the only company in the wetsuit market that manufacture all the equipment i need as a professional waterskier. I believe that the 2 objectives that qualify Camaro are: quality and innovation. About quality, Camaro’s product have always come to me with zero defect. Concerning the innovation... just take a look at the Impact Vest. Camaro came up with a very different product than anyone else thanks to the new design and the materials used. This vest is the BEST i have ever worn...
- Three things I carry ALWAYS with me when water skiing: Camaro Speed Suit, Camaro Gloves, and the Modetec Mono LS.
- I love water skiing since… I started when I was 6. I started jumping when I was 9... I hope my body will still allow me to jump for another 20 years!
- I started water skiing because… my parents were doing it. They taught me the basics and later i started going to ski schools...
- Water skiing means to me… adrenaline, fun, emotions...
- My biggest goal… to jump 70 meters.
- What is your winter training location? My home site in France. Yes, it’s cold ?.
- What is your favourite location for water skiing? My home site in France as well... I have the chance to have my own lake with all the equipment i need to train. I train there with my brothers, this is paradise for us!
- Do you have an idol? If so, who is it? I don’t really have an idol, but I am strongly inspired by athletes or people that devote their lives to reaching their goals...
- My favourite word for water is… butter
- There is nothing better in this world than… flying off a ramp at 60 mph.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I hope to have my marketing company well established and still have time to hit the ramp as much as I can.
- What is your motto? To have fun on the water!
- Do you have a good tip for someone who wants to learn water skiing? Go to a ski school, instructors will teach you the basics. You will learn a lot faster since there is a few important things to know at the beginning.
|Serraults best achievements:|